This estate consists of twelve villas and can be found in Chania which is the most prestigious town of the island. This includes all twelve villas plus a small house of twenty five square meters at the entrance of the estate that can act as a reception area.
The estate for sale may be used for tourist exploitation or any kind of commercial development use. The reasons why, among many other options, Rothanthi Villas is chosen for this particular investment are as follows:
- It combines an unspoiled Mediterranean landscape of exceptional beauty with a moderate climate and sunshine at levels reaching 300 days per year.
- It offers alternative forms of tourism such as hiking, which offers the tourists the opportunity to discover the rich flora and fauna of the Akrotiri peninsula.
- It is a perfect combination of holidays not only with exercising, sports and all forms of physical activity but also with more intellectual pursuits such as acquaintance with the rich cultural heritage of Chania town dating back to the Minoan times. Of great interest are the monasteries of the Chania and the relics of the Franco-Venetian occupation as well in the centre of Chania town.
- Moreover, most of the tourists that choose Chania for their holidays come from European countries in which golf is a widespread sport.
- The new investment law 3299/2004 provides for grants and tax exemptions with a view to making the sector more attractive to direct foreign investments.
- Chania already has 1 international airport with 800,000 tourists per year providing direct flights from the United Kingdom and other EU countries during the summer season.
- It is a safe and peaceful place without internal conflicts.
- The climate in prefecture of Korakies (where Rothanthi Vilas is situated) is the mildest in the whole town, with year round sunshine and ideal temperatures and humidity.
- The natural beauty of Chania, with its exquisite beaches, its snow-covered mountains and its rich hinterland is known all over the world.
- The local agricultural products and the Cretan diet are world famous. We all know about the benefits of the Cretan diet, considered the healthiest and fairest of all known diets. A diet that is heavily based on olive oil, fresh vegetables and legumes, fresh fish and meat.
- Chania has a strong regional economy and the return on investment, as estimated by acclaimed international houses of financial consultants, is at a high level in relation to the low risk of the investment.
- A unique location, at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and Middle East.
- Under the new Investment Incentives Law, Crete enjoys attractive investment incentives varying from 30% to 40% of the total investment cost, according to the area and the size of the company. The new Law focuses on supporting sustainable investment projects with efficient tax breaks, favorable loans and state aids in selected business activities.
- A pioneer in modern telecommunications infrastructure, very important social infrastructure, such as those in health care, and continuously improving basic and transport infrastructure.
This strategically positioned estate of 12 villas and reception area is set in a land parcel of 2,279 m2 in the village of Korakies which is 4.5 Kilometers from Chania, 7 Kilometers from the airport, 5 Kilometers from Souda Bay and 4 Klms from the beautiful sandy beach of Kallithas. The villas meander through mature gardens full of beautiful trees and plants. Each villa is two storey and comprises of an open plan spacious lounge with built in fireplace, a galley kitchen and breakfast bar, utility/wc cloakroom, and on the first floor two spacious double bedrooms with built in wall to wall wardrobes and a separate fully fitted bathroom complete with bath. The expanse of roof terrace is ideal to create your own roof garden. The natural granite stone floor flags and fireplace are exceptional and add to the villas traditional village style ambience. The abovementioned could be a potential Deluxe Residential Complex ideal for an investor.
The peninsula of AKROTIRI is situated immediately East of Chania. Favoured by locals for its open countryside, great views and availability of building land, Korakies is still only 10 minutes drive from the city of Chania.
Tucked into its dramatic coastline are several glorious sandy beaches at the villages of Kalathas, Stavros, Tersanas, Agious Onoufrious and Marathi, which are largely undiscovered by the tourism. “Rothanthi Villas” estate 12 villas estate situated in the most sought after residential area around Chania- of selling it to a prospective investors. Being informed the following potential client interest selling points: Rental return of 500-1000 Euros per villa per month for long term. Short term 800-1000 Euros per week per villa. NATO and American Army and Navy base close by. Greek army base near the airport 15 minutes drive.Futhermore,10 minutes drive to the University complex of Chania. Easy access to the airport- potential pilot clients. Residential but close enough to the beautiful unique Venetian harbor and old town of Chania. Ideal pads for the young “Yuppies” of Chania business people. Ideal for military family homes. Private school walking distance. First class restaurant in walking distance with spectacular views overlooking Souda Bay. Short drive to the beautiful sandy beach of Kalathas and the renowned beach of Stavros where Antony Quinn danced and filmed Zorba the Greek. 10 minutes drive and easy access to the National Road which goes from East to West on the North side of the island. Walking distance to the supermarkets, restaurants, video clubs, bakery, hardware store, butchers, chemist, gym, vet, and other shops of the village of Kounoupidiana. In the future, owners can make landscaping, set a summer kitchen with barbecue, indoor parking space or a pool, and build a natural stone fence over the perimeter. On the western side of the bay of Chania you have a fishing village of Kolimbari with many taverns, the monastery Gonia and the Orthodox Academy of Crete. A few minutes drive away of the development you have the famous beaches of Balos, Elafonisi and Falassarna, which was named the best in Europe in 2006. Finally, there is an olive tree, one of the oldest in the world, its age is about 3000 years. Winners of the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens received branches of this very tree.
The interior aspect in five out of the twelve maisonettes (110 square metres each) has been fully renovated, including a complete replacement of the plumbing facilities and the electrical installation. Furthermore the exterior aspect of the maisonettes has been fully painted. Specifically, all furnace filters have been renown, the plumbing fixtures are in spotless condition (toilets, tubs, showers, sinks) and in proper working order (repair leaks, fixing leaking and blocked pipes). Moreover, all outside lights work properly and fitting blinds, jammed doors have been repaired and adjusted. Lastly, I carried out the maintenance and rebuilding of gardens as well as the replacement of a fence Air Conditioning Service. Furthermore most of the surrounding external areas of the complex have been cleared out and are now maintained. Each of the twelve maisonettes is independent with its own electrical power and water supply. Furthermore each has it’s own separate entrance and individual garden.